Beta-alanine is a precursor to carnosine, clinically shown to increase muscle pH buffering carnosine levels — a key muscle fatigue-controlling factor.
From the lab:
- Beta-alanine is a functionally active peptide that has antioxidant and muscle pH buffering properties.
- Mix 1 scoop into 8 ounces of water, fruit juice or sports drink. Or mix 1 scoop into pre-workout and/or BCAA 30 minutes before the gym to boost muscle carnosine levels — a key fatigue-controlling factor.
- Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.
- Beta-alanine may cause a tingling sensation.
- Consume daily for optimal benefits.